Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Phi Brows - one year on

My Phi Brows are a year old!!  I got my Phi Brows done in September of last year in my favourite salon For Your Eyes Only.  If you'd like to read about my experience click here.

One year and I felt it was time for an update.  My brows are still in great shape and maintenance on them is very low...  



My original before and after pictures.  First picture is my natural eyebrows prior to getting Phi Brows.

Maintenance  


As my brows are naturally blonde I tend to tint them every two-three weeks.  I do this myself using the Julienne Brow and Lash tint - I buy mine in Terrisales.  I then wax them using the Veet Easy Wax Face Precision Wax & Care Kit.

Makeup  


When I'm wearing makeup I do still fill them in but this takes about 10 seconds where it used to take 5 - 10 minutes.  To view my brow tutorial click here.

One year on my Phi Brows are still FAB (apart from being recently tinted there is no product in my brows in this picture)

Thoughts


One year on and I can confirm that my Phi Brows were worth every cent they cost.  I rarely wear makeup during the week and still feel somewhat presentable.  When I am wearing makeup, my brows only take a few seconds to fill in.

If you're considering getting Phi Brows but still possibly on the fence, take my advice and DO IT!

As always, I recommend EveEllen's salon.  Check out her Instagram for some AMAZING before and after pictures :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment