Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Clarisonic Mia


I've had my Clarisonic Mia for nearly three years now.  I can honestly say it's one of the best skincare items I own.  


I have dehydrated, acne prone skin and I find this fantastic for deep cleansing.  I use it about three times a week and can definitely see a difference in the texture of my skin if I go longer than a week without using it.  

The Clarisonic is fatastic in that it cleanses deep into the pores as well as exfoliating the skin gently.  When I use it I find my face feels cleaner, pores appear smaller, I've less redness, my makeup glides on effortlessly and I don't have any stubborn dry patches around my nose.


I use my Clarisonic in the shower - it's also waterproof.  I apply two pumps of Garnier Fruit Active Gel Wash and allow the brush to gently cleanse my face.  The Clarisonic only takes 60 seconds and will switch off automatically.  It also comes with a charger and needs to be recharged every 10 uses or so - it will vibrate more than once after you use it if it needs charging.


You can buy the Clarisonic Mia 2 in Debenhams for €149, well worth it if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment